Dates and Locations:
August 16-18, 2013 in Arizona – Arizona Family Therapy – Click for more information
March 21-24, and August 1-4, 2013 in Memphis – Experiential Healing Center of Memphis – Click for more information
Fee: Check with agency sponsoring the event
A healing experience for bereaved persons and those who have experienced life changing loss of any kind who are finding their grief overwhelming.
The grieving process is always hard. Our world is shaken by loss of a loved one, or by the loss of anyone significant in our lives. Grief feels very abnormal but is in fact a normal healthy process. However, sometimes it also gets stuck – “complicated” by competing forces known and unknown, inside us or out – and can’t seem to work itself through. When this happens, additional attention can be profoundly helpful. This workshop is designed to address normal healthy grief as well as grief complicated by things like:
- Suicide of the deceased loved one
- Difficult or painful relationship while living
- Strong remaining feelings of guilt
- Young developmental age at the time of loss
- Painful secrets about the relationship
- And many other issues that make it difficult to learn how to live life when everything has changed
To register for August 16-18, 2013, click here to register with Arizona Family Therapy.
To register for March21-24 or August 1-4, 2013, click here to register with Experiential Healing Center of Memphis.